Do you love working with kids?
Do you want to work with a great team that shares your passion?
We invite applications for full-time (benefit-eligible) Community Service Providers (CSPs) positions specifically for Schenectady, Fulton and Montgomery counties! This position is based in Gloversville.
A successful candidate for this position would be a creative and enthusiastic individual who is committed to helping children with emotional challenges, developmental disabilities, and medical fragility. The role requires travel and providing home and community based work with children and families in their communities providing a core of services to ensure success in their home and out in the community.
This position will be responsible for the delivery of the services assigned, and completion of related documentation, in the Tier 1 and Tier 2 arrays. This may include a variety of support services like counseling and psychosocial rehabilitation, as well as home and community based services like community support and advocacy, respite, and prevocational services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing services based on the child’s needs as identified in the Treatment Plan;
- Coordinating with the child and caregiver on the scheduling and provision of services;
- Working with family members to identify goals and objectives of treatment;
- Facilitate service provision and attend relevant meetings as required.
- Bachelors degree in a related field and at least two years of related experience; OR
- Masters degree in Social Work, counseling, psych, or a related human service and at least one year of related experience;
- Valid NYS Driver’s License required.
Northern Rivers is the parent organization to Parsons Child & Family Center (founded in 1829) and Northeast Parent & Child Society (founded in 1888). We provide more than 70 programs and services to more than 18,000 people each year in 41 counties throughout New York state.
Our employees receive a generous time off and health care package, tuition reimbursement, loan repayment assistance, free training/CEU opportunities, flexible work schedule, and much more!
Apply today to become part of our team!
Northern Rivers is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.