Who We Are
With a mission to provide world-class healthcare to the underserved Asian community, Rendr is the leading primary care focused, multi-specialty physician group dedicated to serving the Asian population in New York City. Our over 200 providers take care of the health of approximately 200,000 patients at more than 100 clinical offices throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and Nassau County.
Location: Manhattan, NY
Job Position: Vaccination Nurse (Seasonal from September to December)
As a seasonal vaccination nurse, your primary role will be to administer vaccinations to individuals during specific periods of high demand, such as flu season. Your responsibilities will include assessing patients eligibility for vaccination, preparing and administering vaccines, monitoring patients or any adverse reactions, and providing education on vaccine safety and efficacy. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate vaccination records. Your role will play a vital part in promoting public health and preventing the spread of infectious diseases.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) preferred but not required
- NY LPN License or NY RN License required.
- BLS or ACLS required.
- High level of professionalism and strong sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills: kind, compassionate, patient interaction with patients and team
- Multitasking ability
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Prior experience working in medical/clinical setting required
- Prior experience in administering vaccinations required
- EMR experience strongly preferred