Who We Are
With a mission to provide world-class healthcare to the underserved Asian community, Rendr is the leading primary care focused, multi-specialty physician group dedicated to serving the Asian population in New York City. Our over 200 providers take care of the health of approximately 200,000 patients at more than 100 clinical offices throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and Nassau County.
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid/ Remote Opportunity)
Department: Rendr 360
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
Job Position: Registered Nurse
Rendr 360 is a department of Rendr which provides centralized support to our medical practices: care management, care coordination, continuous quality improvement, etc. We are a growing division with many patient-centered projects which provide continuity of care for patients between office visits and help improve clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Why Work at Rendr?
- Working with passionate team members
- A friendly and fast paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Mentorship from top healthcare executives
- New graduates welcomed!
- Follow-up with patients between primary care and specialty visits, including review of associated lab and radiology reports and specialist recommendations, including pre-authorization of tests and referrals
- Work with departmental, medical practice staff, and patients to coordinate and improve care
- Perform care management duties to assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services across the continuum of care for patients to promote quality, cost-effective care
- Develop, assess, and adjust, as necessary, the care plans of patients based upon assessment with specific objectives and interventions to promote desired outcomes
- Assess the patient's current health status, resource utilization, past and present treatment plan and services, prognosis, short- and long-term goals, treatment and provider options
- Provide patient/family, staff, and physician education
- Facilitate patients' access to network and community-based services
- Participate in patient care quality programs such as Chronic Care Management, Transitional Care Management, telemedicine, quality/care gap closure, risk adjustment, and other payor-specific projects
- Participate in various continuous quality improvement and population health projects
- Participate in departmental, interdisciplinary, and network committees and meetings as appropriate
- Other special duties and projects as needed
- Bilingual English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) required
- Nursing Degree required
- Current NYS Registered Nurse License required
- 2+ years clinical nursing experience in a community setting preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare and managed care preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to complete multiple calls per hour to patients
- Ability to multi-task and use multiple systems, including our EMR to provide medical information and patient support/follow up after the clinical visit
- Passionate about customer service and patient satisfaction
- Courteous, empathic, and professional manner
- Competitive salary
- Holiday pay
- Medical, dental, vision Insurance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability and life insurance
- 401K with company match
- And more!