Ready to make the world a better place? We are looking for motivated individuals that enjoy performing physically demanding work and possess a desire to learn! As a Sales and Service Consultant, you will be responsible for providing on-site service and maintenance on installed equipment and up sell additional products to our customers.
What will you do?
- You will work daily to support the needs of our customers in their homes, by driving to customers’ home to meet with them on a pre-scheduled service appointment, build rapport and demonstrate expertise in products while determining customer’s problem(s), needs, and desired outcome(s) by asking questions per company training/protocol while upholding the mission and values of the Tribe.
- You will consult with customers, discussing findings, providing a solution to customer's problem and up selling as needed..
- Attends weekly meeting and additional training on site as required.
- Maintain a valid driver license so as to travel to our customers’ home for scheduled appointments.
- Appointments scheduled will be based on your home zip code.
What do you need?
- Skills in rapport building, explaining the features and benefits of solutions, and closing the sale.
- Drive to be more than average.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving, sales and customer focus traits are a must.
What do we offer?
- Benefits package to include Health Insurance( medical, dental & vision), 401K, paid vacation, paid birthday and paid holidays.
- Pay structure - position has a set pay per appointment plus commission based on sales.
- Company vehicle, fuel and tools provided
- State of the art training on Perma-Seal Way
- UNCAPPED EARNING POTENTIAL!!