Coding Specialist I
Seeking a Coding Specialist I at our Johnson City, TN Central Billing Office.
WHO WE ARE:
State of Franklin Healthcare Associates is a physician-owned and operated multi-specialty care group of more than 250 providers and 900 team members headquartered in Johnson City, TN with 35 locations in the upper East Tennessee & Southwest Virginia region. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of our patients and our team members.
- Review medical records, determine appropriate codes, and post them accurately (ICD-10-CM, CPT, and/or HCPCS)
- Review documentation for diagnosis coding specifically for Hierarchical Condition Category Coding
- Individual is required to be organized, effective, and accurate
- Verify procedure codes prior to Group Management System month end
- Reconcile payments with the deposit log
- Research, correct, and resubmit denied claims
- Maintain strict conf
- Follow organizational policies and procedures
High school diploma or GED.
One to three years of CPT and ICD-10 coding and billing experience preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER:
State of Franklin Healthcare provides a comprehensive and competitive total compensation package designed to meet the needs of our full-time team members to include:
- Company Provided Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Company Provided Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Company Contributions
- Voluntary options for Medical, Dental, Vision, and additional Life Insurance.
- Company match in Health Savings Account Plans (restrictions apply)
- Vacation, Personal, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- An array of team member perks and discounts
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- And more!
#SOFHA #SOFHAStrong #jobopportunity #jobsearch #apply #jobs