ATHENA Consulting is an award-winning staffing firm serving state and local governments. Our mission is to make lives better! We make our Clients’ Lives Easier by engaging and supporting our clients, partnering with them to be the most knowledgeable staffing partner. We make our Employees’ Lives Better by identifying and cultivating their talents and matching these talents with our customers’ needs. ATHENA places a high value on customer service, accountability and getting the job done.
Successful ATHENA employees will display the following characteristics:
- You strive to be the best in your field currently and in the future.
- You like to make your employer look good.
- You find solutions, where others only see problems.
- You are proactive, you make and meet commitments, and you perform your duties exceedingly well.
- You are aware of the employer’s needs at all times and are well-versed in what you personally and ATHENA can offer them as a whole.
- You have the ability to work with diverse, integrated, deliverable-driven teams to accomplish the larger mission.
The benefits of working for ATHENA include:
- Support from a team of professionals committed to making your life better.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401k with a generous employer match.
- Easy to use employee self-serve HR portal.
- Paid time off.
ATHENA Consulting is partnering with our client in Virginia in staffing for their ongoing response to the COVID19 pandemic. We are currently hiring a team of Schedulers to work remotely and are responsible for contacting individuals and scheduling them for the vaccination process at one of the mass vaccinations sites across the Commonwealth. This is a full-time position, pays $18.50 per hour, and requires the completion of a criminal background check.
Location: REMOTE / work from home - must have access to internet
Hours: Sunday – Saturday; must have open work availability to work evenings and weekends
Length of assignment: approximately 9 months
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Data Collection/Customer Service
- Interacts with individuals remotely.
- Identifies individuals within the Commonwealth's Vaccination pre-registration system and contacts them via the phone to schedule appointments for the CVC Mass Vaccination sites.
- Enters appointment data directly into the web-based system.
- Communicates with the CVC team as needed to report on progress and results of complete and incomplete calls.
- Provides good customer service, always being engaging and supportive of the clients concerns and questions.
- May require evening and weekend calling to ensure as many appointments can be filled as possible.