Who We Are
We are a firm that values and respects our staff, fosters an environment that encourages learning and growth, and is committed to the success of our clients.
We treat others with dignity and respect.
We take individual responsibility and pride in our work.
We are responsible for the success of the company.
We value and recognize contributions.
We promote creativity and growth.
About the Role
The Entry Level Lighting Designer will provide support to the lighting team in a fully engaged role, promoting the development of fundamental lighting design skills and proficiency including design creativity, production and analysis.
What You’ll Do
- Develop design and technical skills to improve skill sets required for the position
- Develop AutoCAD/Revit system design and documentation that may include but not be limited to project required deliverables including AutoCAD/Revit plans, photo realistic renderings utilizing Photoshop, calculations utilizing AGI or other similar products and programs
- Interact and promote the core values of PAE and Luma with project team members both internal and external. Attend meetings with team members as a representative of PAE and Luma
- Complete assigned work on time with instruction from the project lead
- Prepare project deliverables with attention to detail
- Utilize tools within the project quality management plan (QMP)
What You bring
- College Degree required, preferably in Architecture, Interior Design, Lighting Design or related field
- Clear communication
- Attention to detail
- Drawing production techniques
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Extensive AutoCAD/Revit
What We Offer
- Hiring Base Salary Range: $56,500-$73,500
- This position is eligible for time and a half overtime pay
The base salary is one component of LUMA | PAE’s competitive compensation package for employees. We take into consideration a variety of factors including but not limited to skills, abilities, experience, education, credentials, internal equity and geographic location in determining exact salary offered. At LUMA | PAE, roles are eligible for additional rewards, including salary increases and annual bonuses based on individual performance. The above range represents LUMA | PAE's good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting.
In addition, LUMA | PAE offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
- Performance Bonus
- Employer paid health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k account contribution
- Professional development reimbursements including state registration and professional association dues
- Commuter benefit and flexible hybrid work cadence
- Dog-friendly office
- Cell phone stipend
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off for sick leave, family leave, community service, holidays and vacation- work hard and take time off when you need it.
- To learn more about our comprehensive benefits package, visithttps://www.pae-engineers.com/careers/benefits. This information is provided per the Equal Pay Act.
Our commitment to pay equity
PAE is a JUST label certified company; we demonstrate JUST label requirements within pay equity. Pay scales should meet or exceed applicable legislated wage requirements and industry standards and compensate, on the same basis, all individuals performing the same or similar work and work of equal value. We are committed to the principle of pay equity – paying employees equitably for substantially similar work. To learn more about pay equity and our commitments to equitable business practices, you may view our JUST label certification here: https://just.living-future.org/s/organizations/20-organizations/pae
To find out more visit our website: https://www.pae-engineers.com/values
This job operates in a professional office environment where dogs/pets may be present. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.