Temporary to Hire Custodial Team Members are employees of a temporary staffing agency and not Science Museum Oklahoma. Applicants must agree to work through a temporary staffing agency to be considered for this position.
The Maintenance Technician position will be responsible for assisting the Facilities Director in executing an extensive preventive maintenance program that includes checks and repairs. This position will primarily focus on painting tasks but will be cross-trained in other areas.
- Maintain the building repairs, painting of walls, ceilings, columns and cabinets.
- Assist the Facilities Director in all types of maintenance, when necessary and as requested.
- Make regular inspections of the building making note of any area that needs repair
- Report areas of the building needing repair to supervisor in a timely basis.
- Must follow all safety regulations of Science Museum Oklahoma and those outlined by OSHA.