The Web Marketing Specialist is a full-time exempt position of 40 hours a week within the Marketing and Communications Team, reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications and residing under Enrollment Management.
PRIMARY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for daily updates audits, and management of the College's website, utilizing the BAC’s web content management software (CMS)
- Manage 25+ content providers in departments across the College, ensure that key updates are made on timely basis to critical areas of the site, that content standards are met across the website.
- Primary interface with Associate Director of IT/Web Systems to ensure content provider’s proper use of BAC’s content management system.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
- Consult with faculty and staff to gather requirements for website development and needs.
- Works simultaneously on multiple projects, with the ability to serve as leader and/or participant on project teams within the College.
- Create standard page layouts and procedures that will reduce inconsistencies/errors and locate problems across the College's web pages.
- Manage and lead future web-based projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manage daily web updates and maintenance requests from stakeholders with the BAC’s web content management system (Ingeniux)
- Produce new web pages and other web properties to help meet BAC’s marketing goals
- Troubleshoot development and production issues across multiple web projects
- Optimize site content with SEO best practices using proper HTML/CSS, website information architecture, and digital assets
- Educate and advise internal stakeholders including marketing and IT teammates, faculty and staff with updated accessibility compliances and SEO best practices.
- Lead efforts to improve the BAC’s web presence and user experience across devices and browsers by analyzing web traffic data
Automation Marketing/ CRM
- Create and manage CTAs, forms, landing pages, marketing emails, and communication workflows in HubSpot (interfaces with Salesforce)
- Develop and refine the BAC’s marketing automation strategy across the lead generation funnel
- Manage leads and email lists for the BAC’s digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics, and report on campaign results and recommend adjustments to optimize performance as requested
- Troubleshoot any issues related to automation marketing, in particular API integration with CRM (Salesforce)
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders and work with teammates and vendors on updated marketing automation functions
- Team and Interpersonal Skills: Build positive relationships with other team members including support staff and senior staff.
- Service Orientation: Customer service-oriented perspective in which, to the greatest extent possible, treat students and other employees in such a way that they feel well served by a professional representative of the BAC.
- Confidentiality and Discretion: Ability not only to maintain the confidentiality of student and employee records, but also the ability to discern when it is appropriate to divulge privileged or confidential information
- Willingness and Ability to Learn New Technologies Quickly: Training will be provided for some technologies while others will require more self-directed learning.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A