Applicants must be available to work Wednesday 11am to 5:30pm and Sunday 10:30am to 6:30pm
- One (1) or more years of cash handling experience
- One (1) or more years of experience in a customer service position
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to serve our guest with excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Ability to work under pressure with flexibility.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to operate computer equipment used in Science Shop such as SiriusWare and CycleCounts.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to push, pull, lift, bend, stoop and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds. Employee must be able to meet physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.