Pit Stop is proud to offer a multitude of benefits for its employees and their families, these benefits include the following:
- A diverse, family-oriented company culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- A 401K with both Roth and Traditional pre-tax options, managed through Empower with a company match of 25% - up to 6% of your annual income
- Medical Insurance coverage through Anthem – 3 plan options available
- Health Savings Account available through qualifying medical plans
- Dental Insurance coverage through Delta Dental – 2 plan options available
- Vision Insurance coverage through EyeMed.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Apprenticeship Training Programs
- Employee Discounts on Woodfin services
- Receives a company car
- Scholarship opportunities for employees and their immediate family
- Opportunities for cross training and career development
- Paid Vacation and PTO available upon hire
- Employee Assistance Program
At Pit Stop we are committed to cultivating an environment of mutual respect and inclusion. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, gender, pregnancy, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge.