• Requires knowledge of welding, fabrication, and finishing (powder coat and thermoplastic dip)
• The inspection/audit process will vary widely depending on product, manufacturing/fabrication process and department.
• Accurate functional application of fractions, decimal conversions, angles, distances, metric, and standard systems.
• Accuracy, data recording, record keeping.
• Demonstrate high attention to detail and with a focus on product consistency
• Participate in a continuous improvement activity
• Ability to work with and train diverse groups and organizational levels
• Required experience process auditing
This position supports production which encompasses overtime. Working in a multi- faceted – multi environmental manufacturing environment(s). Take direction from several sources, filter assimilate the information to get positive outcome.
Basic use of print reading and use of CAD dwg/ PDF. file. (internal training on CAD will be available).
Accountability for measuring equipment and tools. Pass internal fork - lift training. Dimensional lay out, positions of attachments and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, rule other measuring instruments.