1. Serve our mission by providing exceptional customer service and hospitality to all guests.
2. Perform all daily morning or evening tasks as prescribed.
3. Maintain area (Welcome Center and Lobby) so it is acceptable to the public and guests, ensuring maps/brochures are stocked and up to date.
4. Responsible for answering/transferring all incoming calls and checking voicemail for the Center.
5. Stand and greet all guest(s) upon their arrival to the Welcome Center.
a. Answer guest’s questions, make them feel at home and build on-going relationships.
b. Convey necessary orientation information to guest(s) so they are familiar with the campus, history,
amenities, and services offered. This will involve learning the institutional history and becoming a storyteller for guest(s) and potential guest(s).
c. Offer basic concierge services by maintaining ongoing knowledge of Nashville’s attractions, restaurants,
d. Respond to guest(s) questions or problems in a timely, professional manner.
6. Respond to guest(s) needs, questions or concerns in a timely and professional manner. This may include assisting with access to meeting spaces, simple A/V needs, residential lockouts or finding appropriate staff to assist them.
7. Utilize the organizations data system to pull reports and assist with on campus lodging or meetings.
8. Work with other team members with setting up or cleaning meeting spaces as needed.
9. Report all incident(s) to Director.
10. Other duties and projects as assigned.