- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Five to seven years of management accounting experience, at least two years of supervisor experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to three years of job costing, billing and project accounting experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of real estate development and property owner association management a plus.
- Experience on Timberline or other multi-module accounting software.
- Experience in accounting for high volume multi residential housing
Please visit our website at OTOWjobs.com for an additional list of additional exciting job opportunities!
On Top of the World Communities provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OTOW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. On Top of the World Communities is a Drug-free work place.