Are you a skilled technician but don't have Mercedes-Benz experience? Are you working hard to get ahead with your current product but just spinning your wheels? Do you have what it takes to work for a company like Mercedes-Benz whose slogan is "The best or nothing".
The Continental Automotive Group is an exceptional place to be, and lucky for you, we're recruiting! We are a locally-owned, family-operated company with locations in North/Central Austin and San Juan, TX. Our stores' rapid growth has created amazing advancement opportunities for our Service Technicians and Technician Apprentices. We proudly offer paid training, sign on bonuses, performance reviews, and upward mobility. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, we want to hear from you! Come join our family of employees; take part in this promising career path and have the chance to serve our customers.
Mercedes-Benz of Austin is seeking an experienced technician to join our award winning Mercedes-Benz team. With our rich history of success and growth, we are looking to expand our workforce and need enthusiastic, self-motivated and dedicated individuals that are excited at this rare opportunity to join our award winning team. Our service facility offers a bright and clean working environment equipped with the latest, state of the art, diagnostic tools.
This will require that you work both independently and within a team environment to ensure a Mercedes-Benz level of quality workmanship and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Experience - 2 years of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Jaguar experience preferred.
Mercedes-Benz of Austin is looking for a Used Car Reconditioning and/or Mercedes-Benz Technician to join our team due to continued growth in our work load.
Mercedes-Benz of Austin is looking for the best and brightest in customer service. If you want to join a growing business intent on being a part of a positive culture change to the auto industry, then we encourage you to apply.
The right Candidates:
- Have worked with a business or industry that makes a superior customer experience the priority
- Maintain a positive mindset and are always looking for the up-side to any challenge
- Work with integrity to stay self-motivated and productive
- Are Team-Players and want to understand and take part in the Bigger Picture
- Enjoy learning and applying new skills
- Practice great communication by listening as well as conversing
Job duties (include but are not limited to):
- Prior practice in a Customer Service environment providing excellent experiences to Guests in order to leave a positive lasting impression
- Commitment to building a business and continuity in the workplace
- Openness to growth, education, and change
- The ability to approach guests and welcome them with a smile and a willing attitude
- Basic knowledge required to work on a computer and learn new programs
- Conviction to present and negotiate products and services
- Must have held a valid driver's license for at least 1 year and have a clean driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen, and drug screen
Come join our family, grow with us, and watch yourself grow as we will invest in the invested!
- We have a variety of shifts available. The shop is open Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Saturday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- This is dependent on experience.
Transformational Not Transactional - Be Transformational
- We do what we say we're going to do
- We encourage and support each other
- We're committed to continuous growth
- We're all goal-setters
- We promise to be mentors/mentees
- We create and are part of high-performing teams