ECRI Institute is an independent, nonprofit organization improving the safety, quality, and cost effectiveness of care across all healthcare settings. The combination of evidence-based research, medical device testing, and knowledge of patient safety makes ECRI uniquely respected by healthcare leaders and agencies worldwide. For more than 50 years, ECRI Institute has had an unwavering dedication to transparency and strict conflict-of-interest policies. The organization has earned a reputation as the trusted voice of unbiased, research-based assurance for tens of thousands of members around the world using its solutions to minimize risk and improve patient care.
This position will be responsible for developing and executing the Go To Market Strategies and Tactics for the Evidence Based Clinical Assurance portfolio of services, ECRI Guidelines Trust and the Partnership for Health IT.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements(s)
- Create market requirements that define key market characteristics, e.g. segment definition and size, market trends, competitive situation, buyer needs.
- In collaboration with the subject matter experts, create compelling clinical evidence-based content that drives prospective customer engagement.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and campaigns directed at clinical decisions makers across the spectrum of care, designed to generate sales leads
- Generate sales enablement tools and educate sales team to drive alignment on marketing strategies and sales tactics.
- Monitor competitor’s products, services and marketing activities and recommend tactics as needed.
- Create and maintain web content that supports the business goals