Are you an experienced Human Resources (HR) professional that is passionate about strategy? Do you find success in effective collaboration, effective communication, and do you understand the importance of an appropriate balance between employees and business objectives? Are you a creative thinker who can operate at high levels of business as well as cover the HR basics? Asmodee North America (ANA) is looking for a high-level Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) with experience in all areas of HR to join our team.
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, CATAN, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drive everything we do.
The HRBP will partner with division leadership and management to align business objectives with people strategies and provide HR counsel and coaching in support of those business objectives. This role will be responsible for providing human resources generalist support for the assigned division to include talent acquisition, workforce planning, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits, training, safety, and general administration of HR policies and procedures.
- Serve as a resource and/or consultant to managers and employees in all HR areas including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations, policy and procedure interpretation, training, performance evaluation, workforce development, employee development, and succession planning.
- In partnership with division managers and support from other HR team members, manage the recruitment and hiring for all positions within the assigned division.
- Partner with managers to develop (and update as necessary), job descriptions and job specifications for each position.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to division management (coaching, performance improvement, corrective action guidance) to ensure high-performing teams.
- Administer and monitor employee leaves and related requests for division employees (i.e. handling of FMLA paperwork, disability, etc.), as well as Workers Compensation claims, including investigation of any safety incidents.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues and conduct investigations when necessary.
- Manage termination process for division employees (i.e. exit interviews, offboarding paperwork, etc.).
- Develop and administer training as needed (i.e. management training, safety training, company policies, etc.).
- Partner with division leaders to improve organizational effectiveness by diagnosing issues in the workplace and identifying appropriate actions to resolve problems, improve team performance and effectiveness, and assist in the development of people strategies that support the business needs.
- Provide HR metrics to management, analyze trends and make appropriate recommendations based on data to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the company's financial position, strategic plans, and culture to help make effective business and people decisions.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.