EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the review and analysis of IRA documentation, preparation of various reports, maintaining master rates and backing up other positions in the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide direction/assistance – Answer various questions for FSR’s and other employee’s (sometimes customers), and/or research subject if needed.
- Reconcile CD Clearing GL account, research outages and contact appropriate FSR to clear up the outage.
- Reconcile electronic banking accounts daily: Online Account Opening POS/ACH transactions and B2B/P2P transactions.
- Calculate FB&T prime rate, obtain various rates from Wall Street Journal and management, and input the changes on the system.
- Update and communicate APY Comparison Report, making appropriate changes to the deposit rates on the system.
- Prepare and distribute weekly reports including: New/Closed Accounts, FSR Deposit Exceptions and Revised Accounts.
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports including: FSR Deposit Exceptions, Time Deposit Reconciliation and NOW Accounts.
- Review IRA transactions performed by FSR’s and assist them with IRA questions.
- Review decedent accounts to determine status changes and account restructuring, initiate contact with customer and/or notify appropriate location for assistance.
- Set up and maintain AFT and Sweep Records on customers’ accounts.
- Assist other Deposit Administration team members with tasks including the following, as needed.
- Making file maintenance changes and or revisions as needed.
- Review File Maintenance Reports and verify input by DA employees.
- Account verifications, including those from Social Security Administration and Oklahoma Health Care Authority.
- Requests received in the mail.
- Back up CIP editor for deposit accounts, to ensure compliance with CIP/CDD procedures.
- Cross-train on other positions in department.
- Other duties as assigned to include assisting with various projects.
- Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
- Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
- Follow the direction of the supervisor.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bookkeeping clerical experience including filing, letter writing, etc.
- Customer service experience.
- Proficient computer, 10 key and typing skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Strong proficiency in pc applications, including Windows, Word and Excel.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Normal office environment.
- Driving to locations as needed.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.