EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: This position will be expected to work in all areas of loan administration and focus on researching credit bureau disputes, invoices and related bank checking accounts for unclaimed property submission and assisting with the D-Audit functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Research and processing weekly credit bureau disputes.
- Research and prepare credit bureau corrections.
- Transmit monthly; Credit Bureau Reporting.
- Research, review and prepare monthly report of credit bureau invoices.
- Review the Deferral/Scanning folders daily.
- Research related bank checking accounts for unclaimed property submission.
- Assist D-Audit in all the daily functions as stated below and time allows:
- Assist in reviewing and editing all new loans to assure entered correctly in the
- system and input exceptions on D-Audit Software.
- Assist in reviewing and inputting qualifying or non-qualifying factors for FHLB requirements.
- Assist in reviewing all filed mortgages, UCC, EFS LEF’s, and all insurance other miscellaneous documents tracked on D-Audit.
- Assist in preparing weekly new, renewed and extended loan report and provide to other team members accordingly.
- Assist in preparing monthly New Loan Report and provide to other team members accordingly.
- Assist in preparing monthly exception report for all Loan Officers.
- Assist in preparing monthly Insurance Exception Report and Spreadsheet for Loan Officers and Executive team members.
- Assist in putting in order and editing loan files for further review prior to sending loan files to be scanned.
- Assist and review documentation of booked loans to insure all information has been provided and is accurate.
- Assist to provide all lending personnel D-Audit training and guidance upon request or as needed.
- Assist in reviewing documentation for filing and recording of continuations on UCC’s and EFS’s.
- Responsible for recording titles from designated markets, provide to the processors, and scanning for documentation purposes.
- Assist and back up Loan Administration positions in editing, processing payment books, processing paid-out loans and preparing lien release of collateral and other related paperwork.
- Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards
- Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
- Follow directions from supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High School Education and 3 years banking experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous banking experience in areas of lending or equivalent of education and knowledge preferred.
- Clerical, administrative and customers service skills required.
- Proficient computer skills including Windows Applications, MS Word, MS Excel, 10 key, and typing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Strong proficiency in pc applications.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting and talking for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Driving to client locations and other sites as needed.
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.