Priester Aviation is searching for an individual to be responsible for providing assistance, advice, problem solving, and technical information to employees regarding the use of software applications, technical equipment, etc. To schedule, coordinate, and participate in the production, quality assurance, and delivery of output reports and data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Application Technology Support Position
- IT Employee onboarding / off boarding / management
- Supports Flight Operation Software and Flight Related Technology
- Basic database / application / tools understanding (SQL, MYSQL, ORACLE, OR OTHER)
- Basic application maintenance, tracking, deployment of programs.
- Basic application development skills for (HTML, PHP, .NET, C+/-, Delphi,
- Maintains Virtual Machines, PCs, Displays, and Printers. (Hardware & Software)
- Maintains log of maintenance requests and support desk items, with description of resolution
- Installs and provides support of PC-Based Software and PC Operating Systems
- Provides set up, testing, and installation of PCs, Printers, and Network Connections
- Maintains and troubleshoots network connections
- Basic phone / device administration and deployment (IOS focused)
- Documentation / Process building
Come be a part of it!
|Priester Aviation is the oldest, privately held Aviation Services company founded in 1945. Conveniently headquartered in the Midwest just outside Chicago, Priester Aviation has aircraft based around the country and operations around the world. Priester is a destination employer offering a cooperative work environment and a full suite of progressive, industry-leading benefits. From unlimited PTO, pet insurance, a matching 401K, employee wellness, tuition reimbursement, and top-notch health benefits, we invest in our team members. You are Priester.