EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for reviewing all loans and perfection items documentation to ensure the bank is in compliance with regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Review and edit all new loans to assure entered correctly in the system and input exceptions on D-Audit Software.
- Review and input qualifying or non-qualifying factors for FHLB requirements.
- Review all filed mortgages, UCC, EFS LEF’s, and all insurance other miscellaneous documents tracked on D-Audit.
- Prepare weekly new, renewed and extended loan report and provide to other team members accordingly.
- Prepare monthly New Loan Report and provide to other team members accordingly.
- Prepare monthly exception report for all Loan Officers.
- Prepare monthly Insurance Exception Report and Spreadsheet for Loan Officers and Executive team members.
- Put in order and edit loan files for further review prior to sending loan files to be scanned.
- Review documentation of booked loans to ensure all information has been provided and is accurate.
- Provide all lending personnel D-Audit training and guidance upon request or as needed.
- Review documentation for filing and recording of continuations on UCC’s and EFS’s.
- Responsible for recording titles from designated markets, provide to the processors, and scanning for documentation purposes.
- Serve as back-up to other Loan Administration positions, which may include reconciling accounts, processing payment books, processing paid-out loan files, researching transactions, and other related duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
- Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
- Follow the directions of the supervisor.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in bookkeeping and clerical including filing, letter writing, etc..
- Proficient computer skills including Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, 10 key, typing, AS400, and Synergy preferred.
- Effective telephone skills
- Customer service experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.