ParcelShield is a B2B technology company, the premier provider of patient medication tracking, monitoring, and on-time delivery solution for the healthcare industry. ParcelShield platform leverages real-time tracking data from today’s leading carriers (FedEx, UPS and USPS), combined with our proprietary data and artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict on-time delivery of life critical medications directly to patient’s home. Additionally, ParcelShield offers the largest coast-to-coast Enhanced Delivery Network in the nation, with regional and local partners in all 50 states—including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. All delivery personnel are fully insured, background checked and certified HIPAA compliant. For over 18 years, we’ve helped some of the biggest names in the healthcare industry mitigate risk, increase revenues, maximize profits, and build stronger brand loyalty through an enhanced patient delivery experience.
JOIN OUR TEAM in a Remote Implementation Manager Opportunity!
- 5+ years experience in a customer success, sales, or onboarding/implementation role at a SaaS company
- Lead and manage implementation of new business end-to-end after verbal award, maintaining communication throughout the course of the project to meet customer expectations
- Plan, lead, organize and control multiple project initiatives in accordance with approved scope and schedule
- Engage Sales, Solutions and Operations to validate new business scope as it pertains to customer contract documents, technical specifications, and data analytics to ensure correct technologies are selected to support customer requirements
- Translate business requirements into a robust, scalable design and drive proper change control through the life-cycle of the project
- Provide day-to-day direction to cross-functional implementation pods/support teams and best practices to the customers on deploying the productions within their environment.
- Understanding of Operational Excellence as it pertains to Resource planning reporting on resource utilization
- Complete understanding of project management and agile management
- Ensure smooth transition to operations post go-live and ramp-up
- Lead Quality team within the business, encouraging use of analysis to drive decision making and development of improvements. Ensures team understands expectations and how information is reported and used
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 8 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 10 years of relevant experience
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with understanding of an agile environment
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals