***MUST HAVE MARKETING EXPERIENCE!***
We are looking for an experience Website Manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to join our TEAM. If you have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills, we want you on our Team!
On Q Financial is looking to hire a Web Manager who excels at understanding complex user interactions and successfully delivering that functionality through code.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding technical fundamentals with a focus on delivering aesthetically pleasing interactions from the ground up.
Qualified candidates will have experience managing and coaching other developers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade OnQFinancial.com and Argentine.com.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Assist in implementing web-based projects from beginning to end based on requirements and project objectives.
- Assist in creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website(s) with all laws and regulations.
- Stay current with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- Preferred Degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, Marketing or a related qualification
- 5+ years of industry experience building efficient, scalable, and responsive web applications
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- 2+ years of work experience as a Website Manager
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of REST APIs, HTML5, and other core Web technology concepts
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience refactoring existing code in addition to architecting new solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in creating various types of websites and other online content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
Additional preferred Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Design experience translating requirements into visual reference tools including wireframing, prototyping, etc.
- Experience as a lead engineer and providing technical guidance for other developers
- Interest in expanding team skillset and identifying new technology that would provide value for the team to deliver or leverage
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Conducts training.
- Implements and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, maintaining reference manuals, and implementing new procedures.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!