- 8+ years of overall game development experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Lead Game Designer, Lead Writer, Art Director, Creative Director or Game Director
- Must have shipped at least 1 title in that role
- A desire to work and support a diverse and inclusive environment
- Experience with narrative adventure games
- Experience with cinematic pipelines and workflow
- Worked in another discipline: programming, art, design, narrative, animation, or production
- Remote work eligible
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO including paid parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Growth opportunities for your career
If you are a talented and passionate game developer and you are looking to challenge yourself, please apply today! Full-time position available, onsite at our Westminster, Colorado studio or remote.
Salary Range: $100k-$150k DOE
**Please note that the compensation information is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
About Deck Nine
Here at Deck Nine Games our passion is storytelling games. We are an independent game developer dedicated to crafting AAA interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. In 2021 we released Life is Strange True Colors, which went on to win multiple awards for storytelling and visuals, including best storytelling for 2021 and a VGA for Games for Impact. Recently we announced that we are developing a game for the hit sci-fi Amazon series, The Expanse. Our prior titles have won multiple awards, including Game of the Year and nominations for VGA and BAFTA awards. The studio is 100+ amazing people both located in our headquarters in sunny Westminster, Colorado and spread throughout the world permanently remote.
As the crafters of stories that encompass the full breadth of life’s experiences, Deck Nine is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and multicultural team in which people from all walks of life feel inspired to do their best work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and believe deeply in the creativity and strength built from diversity of race, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nationality, and the many other qualities that make us different.
If this sounds appealing to you, please apply now!