- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in accounting / business administration and prior leadership experience at a director level or higher in a not-for-profit organization is preferred.
- Experienced in Quick Books, MS 365 (solid Excel), and Adobe Pro
- Strong ability to collaborate respectfully and effectively in an inclusive environment.
- Commitment to the mission of St Leo Parish and programs. Practicing Roman Catholic and some knowledge and practice of Ignatian spirituality is desirable.
- Fluency in Spanish is desired.
This is a full time, exempt position offering generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 403(b) and PTO. The compensation range for this role is $80,000 - $100,000.
Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications.
Benefits: Eligible positions receive a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, accidental death and disability, long term disability, pension, 403(b), HSA, FSA, and generous sick leave, vacation and holidays.