Start Date: July 8, 2019 (estimated)
End Date: Mid-Late August, 2019 (estimated)
Backed by ATL is geared towards fueling economic impact, harnessing the region’s assets and accelerating the growth of scaling, middle-market companies. The objective of the program is to identify high-growth companies in metro Atlanta, and support their growth through customized assistance, leveraging the Metro Atlanta Chamber’s platforms, reach, and connections.
The I&E intern will gain experience interacting with high-growth, middle-market technology companies in different industries. This person will be front and center with some of the most innovative trends in metro Atlanta and will gain a breadth of knowledge about the needs of these organizations. The I&E intern will have the opportunity to complete a project during the assignment in addition to performing administrative and support duties. MAC interns have experienced a high degree of success of job placement upon completion of their internship.
- Assist with planning and execution of I&E events
- Support Backed by ATL new company process
- Develop and manage Backed by ATL calendar
- Assist in development of Backed by ATL performance management routines
- Coordinate communications between MAC and Backed by ATL administrative staff
- Research best practices for diversity and inclusion in the technology space