To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience working with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Experience with methods, equipment and materials used in the electrical trade
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude, willing and able to research and learn complex topics with minimal guidance
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple activities/projects
- Must have strong communication skills with an ability to effectively manage conflict
- Experience with project scheduling and management of multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Experience with principals of electronic theory as applied to electrical and electronic circuits, wiring and electrical equipment
- PLC knowledge including programming, troubleshooting preferred but not required
- Plumbing experience required
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, shop drawings
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with vendors, clients and customers
- Must be able to be on call when needed off of work hours or on the weekends as necessary
- Will need to have a valid driver’s license for the travel requirement
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Current journey level experience and license is preferred and at least two years of experience
- 1-2 years of plumbing experience required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- First Aid, CPR certification is a plus
Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, schematics and other manuals or standard operating procedures manual
Ability to use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point and other maintenance software
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to use sound judgement with good mechanical aptitude and deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will be exposed to working at heights and in all kinds of weather conditions. Maybe exposed to fumes or dust. Maybe subject to moderate to high noise levels that require ear protection. Work includes indoor and outdoor.