No previous education or experience required.
- Flexible schedule, with weekend and holiday availability required and some occasional evening shifts available
- Have consistent and reliable transportation to and from work
- Have consistent and reliable contact methods (preferably cell phone and e-mail) and respond with reasonable promptness when contact
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to accurately follow schedules and be reliable and on-time to work
- Must work well with adults and children
- Be outgoing, cheerful, and approachable
- Must have exceptional customer service skills, and understand what it means to put the customer first
- Be kind, approachable, confident and open to correction
- Have good logic and problem solving skills
- Be able to communicate effectively and clearly with employees and our customers
- Have theatrical ability, must not be afraid to be silly and crazy in front of all ages
- Computer literate, able to work with online scheduling and reporting
This position works in an active and busy museum setting.
- Work involves frequent standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Work may include occasional pushing and/or pulling, lifting, and carrying objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
This position will require the applicant to pass a criminal background check and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon hire.
Employee must be able to meet physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.