- College junior or senior enrolled in a B.A. program, or recent graduate with a B.A. in English, journalism, education, liberal arts, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest in children’s books and interest in social emotional learning.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.