- GENERAL: Ability to use the following equipment: Personal Computer with Internet, MS Office and Elan systems, 10-Key calculator, tape machine, off line postage meter, pallet jack, shrink-wrap machines and various other office and warehouse equipment.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures. Ability to fill in routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before internal team members and associates of the organization.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to apply concepts of basic mathematics.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in oral or written form. Ability to deal with problems involving multiple concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Frequent daily use of hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear.
- Frequent walking or standing for an extended period of time on concrete and uneven surfaces.
- Climbing - daily use of stairs and ladders.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Warehouse environment.
- Frequent exposure to material handling equipment.
- Occasional exposure to high and precarious places.
- Frequent exposure to varying temperatures and outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.