ParcelShield is a B2B technology company, the premier provider of patient medication tracking, monitoring, and on-time delivery solution for the healthcare industry. ParcelShield platform leverages real-time tracking data from today’s leading carriers (FedEx, UPS and USPS), combined with our proprietary data and artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict on-time delivery of life critical medications directly to patient’s home. Additionally, ParcelShield offers the largest coast-to-coast Enhanced Delivery Network in the nation, with regional and local partners in all 50 states—including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. All delivery personnel are fully insured, background checked and certified HIPAA compliant. For over 18 years, we’ve helped some of the biggest names in the healthcare industry mitigate risk, increase revenues, maximize profits, and build stronger brand loyalty through an enhanced patient delivery experience
Marketing Content Writer
Our company ParcelShield needs a talented Marketing Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us to increase our digital content, drive more value and educate our marketplace through online content creation. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive marketing leads.
This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
As a content writer your responsibilities will include actively searching for topics on ParcelShield industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Prepare well-structured drafts using our Content Management Systems - Wordpress
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Update website content as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- 5+ years of copywriting or editorial experience focused on consumer brand and acquisition, with a strong portfolio to match.
- BA/BS degree in related subject (Communication, Marketing, Creative Writing, English) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of the tech industry and experience writing marketing copy for a technical audience
- Experience in digital marketing, customer research, and/or product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in writing or for social media, content strategies and SEO platforms including blogs