As the National Sales & Executive Administrator, you will MOVE MOUNTAINS and provide resilience in this key role. You are responsible for providing personalized administrative support primarily to the Senior Vice President of Sales, but not to mention also supporting the Executive Management Team and Regional Sales Management personnel.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Manages calendars for SVP; issues reminders for meetings and other events.
- Schedules and prepares materials and other logistics for meetings.
- Manages expense reports and MSA reporting for SVP.
- Makes travel arrangements, handles conference registrations and prepares expense reports for traveling members of Senior Management, including Chief Officers, SVPs, and Regional VPs.
- Assists with coordinating Recruiting travel and related arrangements.
- Supports and maintains business relationships with prospects and current clients.
- Serves as Point of Contact between Executives and internal/external clients as needed.
- Runs various reports on both a scheduled and adhoc basis.
- Manages On Q Membership for MBA (Mortgage Banker's Association), and other key business memberships.
- Supports assigned Sales Team(s).
- Acts as support to the Business Development, Consumer Direct, Joint Ventures and other Sales related teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- 401(K) Plans & company match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years' administrative and/or executive assistant experience.
- Residential/banking mortgage experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and critical deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who can work well with others and handle stressful situations.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Technology savvy.
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!