Our mission is to build a more resilient and connected society, and providing flawless, next-generation IT services as a means of doing that, is only part of what Skyline does. We also believe that building a more resilient and connected society begins with us, our communities, and our workplaces. By embodying effective communication, mutual trust, and respect, we can achieve a positive impact on every person and in every interaction.
With a mission and culture like Skylines, its no surprise were growing and looking for bright individuals who are unafraid of challenges, thrive on problem solving, and are passionate about helping others succeed. At the pace were growing, we need people like you to join our team so we can ensure we always have the right number of team members. Its important to us that we can handle the work and maintain a desirable work/life balance.
About Our Team
Skyline Technology Solutions is a full-service IT integrator, enterprise solution provider, and product developer to transportation, education, and public safety customers in federal, state, local, and commercial spaces. Skyline specializes in managed IT solutions, public safety data, video interoperability, and physical security and access control services.
We create business-aware networks today that are flexible and scalable for tomorrow. Our approach lies in understanding our client's mission and designing a network that will evolve as they face new challenges in a multi-tenant environment. With specific expertise in enterprise networks, data centers, and service providers, we design the building blocks for future growth.
Our New Teammate
Do you like facing a different challenge every day? Are you a good communicator with exceptional customer service skills? Are you technically and mechanically savvy with experience in CCTV systems, cabling, and Access Control systems?
Were looking for a service engineer who can effectively manage a schedule while staying efficient and organized. Join our hardworking team and help us deliver exceptional service and solve complex physical security problems.
You can expect to spend your time accomplishing the following:
- 50% of time on Objective 1: Accessing and Designing CCTV Systems
- 20% of time on Objective 2: provide Post-Sale Engineering support
- 20% of time on Objective 3: Assist with the RFP and Bid response process
- 5% of time on Objective 4: Participate in the office environment and team development
- 5% of time on Objective 5: Technical and Cultural development
Job Responsibilities What to Expect
- Diligently complete detailed and thorough site surveys and create effective security designs and preliminary design drawings based on the assessment.
- Proactively and correctly spec the proper equipment that fulfills the design, corresponds with networking and application specifications, and meets customer expectations.
- Proactively gather all necessary information necessary for successful project implementation, and support customer interactions, labor estimates and BOM drafting.
- Expertly create CRF documentation to obtain IP information, complete pre-site walkthroughs, and update vision drawings with all changes.
- Collaboratively assist with creating technical responses and pricing labor and materials for RFPs and other bids.
- Graciously attend daily engineering standups, weekly proposal meetings for upcoming projects, and other meetings as required.
- Responsibly maintain company vehicles and other company equipment when driving to and from customer locations and optimize minimum/maximum levels of stock material in each company vehicle.