- Associates Degree Preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years related experience in residential production in a similar capacity
- Working knowledge of construction documents
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to use extensive working knowledge of all paperwork procedures
- Ability to use working knowledge to maintain efficiencies and meet deadlines
- Ability to write business correspondence
- Valid FL Driver’s License with acceptable driving history
- Up-to-date CPR/AED Certificate
- OSHA 10 hour training preferred
- Florida Contractor’s License preferred
Please visit our website at OTOWjobs.com for an additional list of additional exciting job opportunities!
On Top of the World Communities provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OTOW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. On Top of the World Communities is a Drug-free work place.