Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations, Rendr is a primary care-driven multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 200,000 patients through its 90+ locations in Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
Location: Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
Salary range: $16 to $23 Hourly
Job Position: Medical Scribe
A Medical Scribe is responsible for relieving a physician of their clerical duties, thereby allowing a physician to focus their attention on providing the best care to the patient. They are responsible for locating and obtaining a patient's medical history, documenting dictated notes during a patient visit on the Electronic Medical Record (EMR), and facilitating diagnostic tests, all while providing unparalleled customer service to our patients.
- Being able to manage multiple patients per hour
- Ability to maintain a quick pace in fast-paced medical office facility for the duration of scheduled shift
- Providing compassionate care to our patients
- Assisting the physician with basic patient care and clerical duties (includes: locate and obtaining the patient's medical history, documenting notes during a patient visit on the EMR system, and facilitating diagnostic test
- Communicating with patients, pharmacies, and physicians over the phone under physician guidance
- Helping maintain a clean, courteous, and professional working environment
- Assist with training and acclimation of new hire Scribes
- A High School Degree or GED
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) required
- Computer and typing skills are required - minimum of 45 wpm
- Flexible with full-time work schedule including weekends
- Passion for helping others
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and being able to work in a team environment