Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
First Step (Residential DetoxificationProgram) Thisis a highly structured inpatient medically monitored detoxification program, located in Bridgeport, Connecticut. This program offers individual counseling, group therapy, case management, referral services for continuing care, and medical management. First Step is a CARF accredited, DPH licensed 27 bed residential detox unit for individuals aged 18 and over struggling with addiction to alcohol, opiates and/or benzodiazepines.
Monday to Friday - 4pm to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday - 10am to 6pm
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of an efficient and effective admissions process to maximize program capacity and utilization.
- Schedule clients for admissions for same day/next available beds
- Carefully updates scheduling list and counselor’s list multiple times a shift, as necessary.
- Acts as a primary liaison between the program and community/providers by making it a priority to respond to phone calls promptly and inquiries regarding requests for planned and impromptu screenings.
- Informs clients, referral sources and friends/family, with consent when necessary, about program-specifics and responds to questions in a professional manner with emphasis on easing anxiety, building trust and confidence, and offering clarity.
- Maintain a timely, accurate wait list and considers priority admission criteria when determining requests to access care.
- Great all new clients that enter triage
- Facilitatewalk-in screenings