Priester Aviation's client is seeking a qualified Maintenance Mechanic candidates on behalf of a managed client. Hawker 4000 aircraft based in the KC area Flying Part 135 operations. Candidates are required to perform all phases of troubleshooting, repair and maintenance on assigned aircraft, and inspect required items and maintain Company operated aircraft in a continuously airworthy condition in accordance with applicable Federal Air Regulations (FARs).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Perform, or oversee the performance of, and document scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on aircraft including engines, landing gear, instruments, pressurized sections, accessories (brakes, valves, pumps, air conditioning systems, seats, etc.) and other parts of the owner aircraft as required. Repairs and services hangar, shop and ground support equipment.
• Do necessary inspections using precision instruments to measure parts for wear and use. Comply with tool calibration requirements. Communicate all inspections and calibrations with Priester Maintenance Control. Ensure that all safety regulations including hazardous waste management are complied with in on a federal, state and local level.
• Travel to airport locations to repair owner aircraft in Aircraft on Ground (AOG) situations or arrange repairs through outside vendors. On occasion travel on the owner aircraft for test flights, troubleshooting or at the owner's request. Coordinate release of aircraft with Maintenance Control. Estimated travel is 15%.
• Performs receiving inspection on all incoming parts and components.
• Responsible for assuring that the company’s goals for safety, security and quality are met by continual compliance with the company Safety Management System (SMS) program and reporting through the appropriate process any safety, security or quality recommendations or non-compliance observations.