The Owner Services Executive will be an ambitious professional who has excellent communication skills, is detail oriented, and has a knowledge of aircraft operational and maintenance needs as well as associated costs. Must be able to work independently and provide high-level customer service as the primary point of contact for all Priester Aviation Aircraft Owners. Individual will be responsible for ensuring successful operation of the account.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports, promotes and complies with the goals and objectives of Priester Aviation’s Safety Management System and Quality Management System
- Work closely with owners, assistants, and pilots on the scheduling of account activities
- Review monthly financial statements for accuracy prior to submission to owner
- Visit on-site with owners, assistants, pilots at least annually to maintain relationship
- Coordinate aircraft maintenance with Priester maintenance control and aircraft owner
- Coordinate pilot hiring & training with Chief Pilot office as required
- Prepare contracts/leases for review as required
- Negotiate hangar & fuel pricing with home base FBO’s as needed
- Process owner approval request to appropriate parties for charter approval
- Prepare aircraft budgets and other financial reports as requested
- Coordinate onboarding with appropriate department managers to ensure all items are completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of account/aircraft in FOS & Portside
- Review trips details to ensure compliance with FAR 135 / 91 and follow Priester standards
- When applicable, source aircraft solutions from industry partners and execute contracts as required.
- Provide timely replies to phone calls and emails
- Perform duties of the Flight Services Advisor and Flight Follower position as needed
- May perform other duties or assignments not listed
- Authorized agent for processing of passenger names via the No-Fly List and Selectee List
This is an exempt position which requires flexibility to meet the demands of business.