Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use AutoCAD, Inventor and other tools as required to create/maintain content for our custom GameTime software (GTCAD and Configurator)
- Use 3ds Max Design, Lumion, Photoshop and other tools as required to generate high quality renderings of playground equipment for catalog, website, and cad details
- Use custom GameTime software as needed to create playground layouts for catalog, website, and Guided Selling Tool
- Troubleshoot custom GameTime software issues with representative offices by phone, e-mail, and/or technical support
- Help develop, test, and install/distribute custom GameTime software (GTCAD, GTREP, CRM, and Configurator)
- Install the SQL Express program to function with custom GameTime software (GTCAD and 3DS Max)
- Travel and train representatives on custom GameTime software
- Other duties may be assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
Learning & Development
Planning & Organizing
Professionalism & Integrity
Teamwork & Relationship-Building
Education and/or Experience
2 year degree in Drafting / CAD or equivalent experience
There will be training that will require travel to representatives office(s) throughout the country. The travel is approximately less than 5% of time.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence as well as be able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient AutoCAD, Inventor, 3ds Max Design, Photoshop and other tools as required to generate high quality renderings. An individual must have knowledge of 3D rendering software, 2D & 3D design and visualization, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software. As well as extensive experience with MS Windows 8, and/or MS Windows 10.
- detail oriented and well organized
- excellent verbal communication skills along with problem solving skills
- ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- basic clerical and math skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently walk and sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or listen.
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. (50 pounds is the max)
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.