Passionate Registered Nurses Wanted for Nurse Practitioner Career Opportunity!
Are you a registered nurse with a burning desire to take your career to the next level as a nurse practitioner? Rendr is eagerly searching for passionate registered nurses like you who are ready to embark on an exciting journey towards becoming a nurse practitioner.
At Rendr, we believe in investing in our team members' growth and success. That's why we are proud to offer a unique opportunity to passionate registered nurses who are looking to pursue a nurse practitioner career. As part of our commitment to your professional development, we will be sponsoring full tuition, providing preceptorship opportunities, and offering guidance from our experienced healthcare leadership team.
We understand that the school application process can be daunting. That's why we have partnered with a trusted third party who will assist you every step of the way, from start to finish, ensuring a smooth and seamless experience for the school program we are working with.
If you're ready to take the leap and join a team that values your passion and drive, then we encourage you to apply today! Please note that this position is not open to applicants who are already enrolled in an NP program.
Who We Are
With a mission to provide world-class healthcare to the underserved Asian community, Rendr is the leading primary care focused, multi-specialty physician group dedicated to serving the Asian population in New York City. Our over 200 providers take care of the health of approximately 200,000 patients at more than 100 clinical offices throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and Nassau County.
Location: Opportunities across Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island
Essential Functions as an RN:
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering vaccines, etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.
- Educate patients regarding preventative care for their health
- Oversee quality management
- Other tasks as assigned related to specific specialty office and as assigned by Office Manager
- Bilingual English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Current NYS Registered Nurse License and registration required
- BLS or ACLS certification required
- 2+ years clinical nursing experience required
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Passionate about customer service and patient satisfaction
- Flexible with a full-time work schedule including weekends
- Competitive salary: $40 to $50 per hour (Commensurate with experience)
- Educational: Tuition support
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Medical, dental, & vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short & long-term disability
- Annual Stipend
- Generous Referral Program