- Work is performed primarily indoors in an office setting.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Position accountabilities are typically performed while sitting for most of the day. The physical and mental demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential position accountabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential position and accountabilities. First Citizens Bank reserves the right to review each requested accommodation and determine if it poses an undue hardship.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor degree in business/finance/Ag Business or related field
- Bank lending experience preferred.
- Basic understanding business banking principles.
- Skill in performing basic mathematical principles (such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals).
- Written and oral communication skills including the ability to made presentations.
- Computer literacy including the knowledge of the basic layout and functions of a computer key board. Understanding of basic word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Knowledge of and ability to cross-sell FCB products and services to customers-such as the ability to identify customers’ needs, communicate services, explain advantages, and close sales activity.
- Interpersonal skills for working with the public and interacting with co-workers, presenting a professional image of the bank, and servicing prospective and current customer inquiries, requests, and complaints.
- May be required to register annually with the National Registry Service providing the required information and authorization to bank management to complete fingerprinting and a background check, according to the requirements of the SAFE Act for all Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO). Complies with the spirit and intent of this regulation by providing the resulting identifying number on all bank correspondence, loan documents, and communications with mortgage loan applicants.