Experience You Bring:
- Pursuing or recently completed Bachelor's degree in international studies, languages, education, ro related field preferred.
- Preference for a current college junior or senior
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Passionate about learning and welcoming people from all over the world, learning about their culture and sharing your own culture and experiences.
- An active listener and an effective communicator.
- Flexible with your time and energy and willing to expand beyond the day-to-day expectations of your work. (And the company reciprocates with flexibility!)
- Believe global education is for everyone!
- Eager to work in an organized and efficient way to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multitask, and follow directions in a face-paced environment.
What You’ll Love About Us:
Participate Learning is a B Corporation headquartered in Chapel Hill, NC, that partners with K-12 schools and districts to provide cultural exchange teachers, global education, and language immersion programs in Spanish and Mandarin. As part of our B Corp commitment, one of the essential measures of the success of our business is the positive impact we make on our employees. Our work inspires everyone to be change agents, bringing more empathy and connection to the world.
Due to the nature of our work with teachers and schools, COVID-19 vaccine/booster is a requirement for new hires, however, the company will consider accommodations for disability and religious reasons.