Love What You Do and Why You Do It!
Participate Learning is a force for good that connects teachers and students through global education programs to foster human understanding and create peace worldwide. We offer purpose-driven, challenging work in a collaborative environment and a flexible, open culture.
What You’ll Do:
The Teacher Resources Intern will report to the Teacher Resources Manager and support the administrative needs of the Teacher Resources department. Day-to-day duties may include answering inquiries, assisting with program events, outreach to program participants,. May be required to organize/analyze data and provide reports as needed.
- Prepare and send postal mail.
- Communicate with participants of the teacher program via telephone and email.
- Logistical assistance at events, including, but not limited to, preparing and organizing materials & handouts, assisting presenters, etc.
- Use of office equipment including, but not limited to, photocopiers, scanners, printers, laminators, etc.
- Assist department staff in providing technical support for online learning systems to international teachers.
- Use Salesforce and other software to collect, enter, and consolidate data and generate reports.
- Support online learning, such as updating content, formatting text and images, uploading photos, and monitoring user experience.
Hours: 40 hours/week with some weeks requiring evenings and weekend shifts
Location: Chapel Hill office and Durham venues for teacher orientations (including two weeks in Washington DC at the end of July)