Love What You Do and Why You Do It!
Participate Learning is a force for good that connects teachers and students through global education programs to foster human understanding and create peace around the world. We offer purpose-driven, challenging work in a collaborative environment, a flexible and open culture.
What You’ll Do:
The Content Marketing Intern will get deep exposure and real-world experience with content writing, copyediting, content repurposing, and website content management (WordPress). The Content Marketing Intern will also analyze and update existing content, contribute to content strategy and research, and collaborate with other pods in the department (sales enablement, social media, analytics, and design). They will also be exposed to email marketing automation (MCAE/Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce). The right person for this role will be eager to contribute to engaging content, have a keen interest in problem-solving, and have excellent attention to detail.
Responsibilities may include: Updating existing content and collateral, website content management, storytelling, blog writing, proofreading, data analysis and reporting for emails and blog posts, scheduling emails in MCAE/Pardot, and other marketing or company initiatives as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced writing and editing skills.
- Highly organized and efficient, with the ability to prioritize, multitask, and follow directions.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Positive attitude and be able to work effectively in a fun team environment.
- Passion for and a strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
- Create and maintain reports on marketing activities.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with the team.
Hours: 20-30 hours/week
Location: Internship will be performed both remote and onsite in our Chapel Hill office, and the candidate should live in a reasonable commuting distance.