SleepQuest, Inc. is an expanding National Health Services Company focused on Sleep Related Breathing Disorders. We have provided sleep care services for over 20 years with a comprehensive "continuum of care" that includes diagnostic sleep testing, titrations, and CPAP treatment for obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
This role will guide our success by for providing leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to SleepQuest's digital transformation.
The Product Specialist is responsible for product planning, delivery, and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. They will develop a vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their own industry insight. They will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard. They will develop a forecast for the product, based on input from marketing, sales, market analysis and their own experience and manage its delivery. They will identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including web updates, product training materials and sales training).
MAJOR TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Product development and positioning
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Collect, manage, and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
- Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology, and the competition.
- Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships in key clients
- Lead the virtual product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives
Product Launch and Implementation
- Monitor, report and improve product performance
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters, and other mechanisms
- Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
- Collate feedback from sales and customers
- Represent the voice of the customer in management meetings
- Evangelize the product internally and externally