Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
In accordance with RNP's Mission Statement, Philosophy of Client Care and Code of Ethics as stated in the Personnel Policies and under the supervision of the Department Head of Grants and Program Innovation, the Program Director manages the day-to-day activities of the program. The program’s goal is to provide services to more individuals from Fairfield County with Substance Use Disorder (SUD) and Co-Occurring Disorder (COD) so they may receive housing, addiction, and mental health services in order to decrease homelessness and illicit drug use including individuals from diverse racial, ethnic, sexual and gender minorities communities.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm (flexibility required)
- Director will have direct oversight of all project activities and responsibilities of the drop-in center which offer homeless people a safe space where case management, peer, and clinical services will be available for SUD and COD among other opportunities.
- Hire, train, schedule and supervise staff including the Peer Outreach Specialist and Housing Specialist
- Develop and maintain excellent communication with administration, program staff, and community services. Facilitate staff meetings.
- Ensure contract compliance with funding sources and work closely with evaluator.
- Attend monthly SAMHSA webinars.
- Participate in ongoing case conferencing with RNP internal providers and educate the community on opiate addiction and program admission criteria.
- Monitor program effectiveness in reducing illicit opioid use and prescription misuse in Fairfield County.
- Remain engaged in relevant programs, care coordination, Evidence Based Practice (EBP) training and fidelity.
- Provide program referrals and verify efforts with data collection and reporting.
- Manage continuous Quality Improvement of the program.
- Director will assume all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.