- Bachelor's degree in the behavioral sciences and two (2) years’ experience in case management preferred. or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Co-occurring competencies and or credentials are preferred along with knowledge of homelessness and addiction and mental health services.
- Strong knowledge of mental health disorders, and interventions.
- Ability to facilitate groups and provide case management services to individuals.
- Knowledge of principles of trauma informed care.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships with clients, colleagues and supervisors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional image.
Incumbents may be required to secure professional certification and/or license. Valid Connecticut driver's license may be required
Benefits(for full time employees):
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.