Qualifications and Desired Characteristics:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology.
- Experience in meeting with stakeholders to collect requirements, building and development, documentation, and testing the data and systems in the solution. Experience writing SQL queries and PowerShell scripts.
- Experience moving data between systems (MS SQL, REST API, Flat Files, etc.).
- At least 1 year of experience in SQL Server Database Administration.
- At least 1 year of experience using SSIS and SSRS.
- Strong technical knowledge or various software programs.
- Basic knowledge of generating process documentation.
- Understanding of networks, databases and other technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills.
Salary Range: $75,000 - $90,000 per year, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical and other reimbursable expenses
- Tuition reimbursement
- A 25% contribution for public transportation and pre-tax withholding for transportation expenses
- Eighteen paid personal days and seven paid holidays per year
- A 6% employer-paid contribution to the firm's 401(k) plan and eligibility for voluntary contributions to the plan, both at the commencement of employment
- Employer contribution to health savings account of $300-$600 per year
- Wellness benefit of $350 per year
- Employee assistance program
This role has the opportunity for occasional remote work.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.