At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and condition of the facilities and grounds. This position will also provide electrical services during concert season on an as-needed basis.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Oversee and/or perform the installation of electrical equipment, including but not limited to: cabinets, meters, sub-metering, conduits, wiring, batteries, and power plants
- Maintain commercial building wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Maintain and service other physical plant systems, including plumbing, HVAC, and security systems
- Oversee maintenance of grounds, including landscaping and irrigation systems
- Inspect electrical hookups prior to all shows. Onsite presence for all shows is required.
- Maintain relationships with facility maintenance vendors
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for facility functions
- Recommend and assist with budgeting for facility capital projects
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures