Recovery Coach Certification. At leastthree years lived experience in stable recovery.
- Established expertise and practices related to professional boundaries and ethics.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional image.
Valid Connecticut driver's license is required.
Benefits(for full time employees):
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.